Housing Sale Statistics of April and May | 2022
The housing sale statistics of April and May were revealed! You can see the detailed information and the comparison on the housing sales for the foreigners below ;
Statistics of Housing Sales of April
Housing sale statistics of foreigners increased 58.1% in April compared to the same month of the previous year. It became 6 thousand 447. The share of housing sales to foreigners became 4.8% in total.
- Istanbul became the first on the list once again in housing sales to foreigners with the sale of 2 thousand 564 houses.
- Antalya followed Istanbul with the sale of one thousand 970 houses.
- Ankara had 333 housing sales in total.
Between the January-April period, housing sales to foreigners increased up to 48.9% when compared to the same period of the previous year. The sales became 20 thousand 791. Moreover, according to the nationalities, the housing sales mostly made by the citizens of the Russian Federation.
- The citizens of the Russian Federation bought one thousand 152 houses from Turkey.
- The citizens of Iran bought 905 houses in total.
- Iraqi citizens bought 714 houses.
Statistics of Housing: May Results
In May, foreigners bought 5 thousand 962 houses. Thus, the sales to foreigners increased 235.7% compared to the same month of the previous year and became 5 thousand 962. The total share of housing sales to foreigners is 4.9%.
- Istanbul became first in housing sales to foreigners with the sale of 2 thousand 451 houses.
- Antalya followed Istanbul with the sale of one thousand 885 houses.
- Mersin had the sale of 264 houses.
In the period of January and May, housing sales to foreigners increased 70 percent compared to the same period of the previous year and became 26 thousand 753. Due to the nationalities, mostly citizens of the Russian Federation bought houses from Turkey, similarly to April.
- Citizens of the Russian Federation bought one thousand 275 houses.
- Iran citizens followed the list with 736 houses.
- Iraqi citizens bought 617 houses.
If you would like to keep up with the real estate news and much more you can follow our news page.